We are looking for Transfer and Process Improvement Engineer within a frame of our growing multinational company. Coloplast is one of the leading company in the region of Szabolcs-Szatmár Bereg in terms of ensuring long term wide range of professional opportunities. If you are a person committed to the field of Health&Safety, result oriented and you are able to take responsibility alone, you are the ideal candidate for it.
About the department
The Project and Improvement group within Operations Development department has a role of supporting and organizing all transfer and improvement activities at Coloplast Nyirbator site based on Lean principles and in harmonization with Mass Production processes. We are responsible for handling both local and international initiatives.
- Overall responsible for project management of transfer, ramp up and improvement projects,
- Responsible for defining scope, activity plans and communicate with main stakeholders,
- Responsible of following guidelines for execution of transfer, capacity & process improvement projects,
- Responsible of execution of transfer and improvement projects at the given time and speed to ensure compliance with Global Operations Plan,
- Responsible for budget and follow up on spends,
- Coordinate the implementation of lean manufacturing principles across the site to maximize, operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Engineering or technical degree,
- Documented 2 years project management experience,
- Strong English skills (both verbal and written),
- Some degree of International experience,
- Able to travel approximately 40 days yearly,
- Knowledge to Excel, Word, Notes, etc,
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/Solidworks is an advantage.
Please send your CV and motivation letter via ther Apply button, and please put your immediate manager to your application.