Transactional Buyer with French Language knowledge
The European Procurement Services Center processes procurement transactions, provides buying assistance, and performs administrative tasks for Alcoa locations across Europe, USA, Australia and Canada.
- Keep contact with contracted supplier, request for quotations
- Occasionally search and contact potential new suppliers, ask for price offers
- Place purchase orders in Oracle EBS to suppliers based on the final request
- Follow-up the delivery
- Communicate/contact suppliers via e-mail and phone
- Manage the high volume procurement needs by supporting the local procurement team
- Maintaining close relationship with internal customers and suppliers
- Advanced level of French knowledge – spoken and written
- Willingness to work in afternoon shift (14 – 22)
- Reliable user level of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good communication skills, exactitude
- Ability to work both alone and in a team
- Ability to take responsibility
- Clear criminal records are required, request for certificate will be processed by the company.
- English knowledge is an advantage (but not required)
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.