If you want to be the part of a growing and dynamic team and would like extend your experience within an international company, don't hesitate and send you application in the following position. The holder of the roles is responsible for the provision of training to the existing employees of the company in order to develop their qualification and ensure further development.
- Identifying training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisals and regular consultation with business managers and human resources
- Designing and developing training and development programmes based on both the organisation’s and the individual’s needs (soft skills training, leadership trainings etc.
- Monitors feedback of the performed training in order to improve the quality of the services provided to employees for the development of their qualification.
- Supports and coaches newly appointed managers within their day to day people management
- Participates in the creation and implementation of a career planning system, cooperates in the preparation of group and individual educational plans
- Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
- Being responsible for implementing and maintaining the e-learning system for the company in close cooperation with the service centre training experts
- University or College Education,
- Experience in the processes of an SSC is an advantage
- min. 3 years experience as internal trainer and L&D specialist;
- Hands – on experience in training and coaching: soft skill training, leadership trainings, coaching
- Fluent English
- Able to motivate and to coach in difficult environment
- Strong communicator (especially to senior mgmt)
- Multi-cultural acceptance
Apply directly to Lili Dallos, Junior Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 541
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.