Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Training Specialist - Commercial & Shipping Europe
The primary role of the ERP trainer is to deliver ERP training content to site staff as part of the onboarding process and conduct trainings.
- Support the Training Manager in the development of the ERP training Strategy
- Support the Training Manager in the development of the Training User Needs Analysis (TUNA) approach to be adopted for ERP training
- Support the Training Manager in the design, development and maintenance of ERP training courses
- Design, develop and maintain the ERP Training Course content and material e.g. Training Materials, Desk Instructions, FAQ’s
- Support the Training Manager in the design, development and maintenance of the Training feedback analysis process
- Delivery of Training Courses and content
- Support the Training Manager in the design, development and maintenance of the ERP training portal
- 3+ years of work experience in the design and delivery of ERP training material and conducting trainings
- Experience as an ERP trainer OR general AX consultant OR MS Dynamics AX trainer is a must
- Full lifecycle experience in an ERP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of Commercial & Shipping
- College or University (Business/IT Degree or Equivalent)
- Functional knowledge: ERP systems general architecture; Broad understanding of business functions. Specific knowledge of Commercial & Shipping
- Strong Multi-media skills
- Strong spoken and written English
- Strong consulting skills required to deliver training content
- Outgoing, consultative, engaging, good communicator
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX is preferred
Reasons why you should join us
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.