Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Training Specialist – Supply Chain and Maintenance Europe
The primary role of the ERP trainer is to deliver ERP training content to site staff as part of the onboarding process and conduct trainings.
- Support the Training Manager in the development of the ERP training Strategy
- Support the Training Manager in the development of the Training User Needs Analysis (TUNA) approach to be adopted for ERP training
- Support the Training Manager in the design, development and maintenance of ERP training courses
- Design, develop and maintain the ERP Training Course content and material e.g. Training Materials, Desk Instructions, FAQ’s
- Support the Training Manager in the design, development and maintenance of the Training feedback analysis process
- Delivery of Training Courses and content
- Support the Training Manager in the design, development and maintenance of the ERP training portal
- 3+ years of work experience in the design and delivery of ERP training material and conducting trainings
- Experience as an ERP trainer OR general AX consultant OR MS Dynamics AX trainer is a must
- Full lifecycle experience in an ERP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of Supply Chain and Maintenance
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Functional knowledge: ERP systems general architecture; Broad understanding of business functions. Specific knowledge of Supply Chain and Maintenance
- Strong Multi-media skills
- Strong spoken and written English
- Strong consulting skills required to deliver training content
- Outgoing, consultative, engaging, good communicator
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX is preferred
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.