Job Title: Training Instructor (full or part time, with fluent English)
Job ID: 284935
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
The focus will be mainly on - but not limited to - technical skills (Windows, MS Office, Networking, etc). Besides training for new hires, there is a continuous need for training to be developed and executed on the basis of the related training requests.
- Planning, developing, organizing and directing technical and soft skill training of Managed Service Centre (MSC) and Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) employees, with a focus on Service Desk staff
- Establishing training requirements, standards and schedules in close collaboration with UGSH management and the manager Staffing & Development
- Analysing technical training needs, preparing required courses and related manuals/support documentation, organising training plans and schedules, and delivering the actual training in line with business objectives and company requirements
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training and adapt when required
- In case of part time the working hours are 20 hrs/week, 2x8 and 1x4.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar environment, managed services environment and training-related experience is a must.
- Excellent technical knowledge and the ability to teach and train others to gain this knowledge
- Active participation in ongoing quality initiatives at the desired level, detailed on the UGSH Quality Portal by considering all relevant objectives, policies and procedures.
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A “can do” attitude and tenacity
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Deadline of application deadline: 21st January 2014, 12:00 pm.
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to challenging career prospects.