Training & Development Officer / Senior Internal Trainer
Training & Development Officer / Senior Internal Trainer position is open at our client who is a global leader pharmaceutical company which discovers, develops and provides innovative therapeutic products and services that deliver significant benefits to patients and healthcare professionals. For it’s European Business Support Centre we are currently seeking for an expert in the above mentioned position.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Identifying training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisals and regular consultation with business managers and human resources
- Designing and developing training and development programmes based on both the organisation’s and the individual’s needs (soft skills training, leadership trainings etc.). Provides trainings based on the defined training needs of the different departments.
- Develops and provides induction programmes
- Amending and revising training and development programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment. Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant materials, attending relevant courses
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met (safety and protection of health at work and other training arising from the law)
- Monitors feedback of the performed training in order to improve the quality of the services provided to employees for the development of their qualification.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of a career planning system, cooperates in the preparation of group and individual educational plans.
- Deals with agencies and participates in the selection of training if external training need occurs
- Executes training statistics, prepares reporting on training activities.
- Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages Being responsible for implementing and maintaining the e-learning system for the company in close cooperation with the service centre training experts. Follow up of all mandatory e-learning and Talent Processes (Performance Management, Succession and Talent Management) courses in SAP HR.
- Being involved in special HR projects as given by the HR Director.
- Participating actively in relevant trainings provided by HQ, and implement knowledge into a local practice.
- University or College Education
- Experience in the processes of an SSC
- At least 2-3 years Internal Trainer OR T&D Leader experience in SSC environment
- Fluent English
If you are interested in this Training & Development Officer / Senior Internal Trainer position please upload your English CV via our portal.
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest