Our client is seeking new colleague to join their professional team in Hungary.
This position has the following key responsibilities:
- Coordinates Training Administration.
- Assists with overall planning of training schedules.
- Allocates and administers logistics for training location and equipment (including the evaluation of external training venues, assists with procurement of all course material, special tools,equipment and technical material required for training delivery).
- Internal and external reporting and controlling regarding training delivery status.
- Co-ordinates local adaptation and translation of existing courses, material and with the production of new courses.
- Monitor course content and delivery quality.
- Follow up Learning Management System (LMS).
- Supports training centre and office operationally (stationary supply).
Requirements for this job:
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience.
- Higher vocational education.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Advanced level computer skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Fluent in English and Hungarian-oral and written.
- International and dynamic teams.
- Flexibility and work-life-balance.
- Multicultural environment.
- Part-time job (6 hours per day)
We are waiting for your English CV with salary expectation to E-mail cím megjelenítése