Trainee HR Specialist - Dundee
Trainee HR Specialist
Salary - starting at £17,945
Location - Nationwide
Company - Army
Job Type - full time
Join the Army and you'll learn skills that will set you up for life and give you a head start, whatever your future career choice.
Without the financial, administrative, IT and secretarial support of our human resources teams the Army couldn't function. So join us in this role, and you could be posted all over the world. You might be PA to a senior officer, or work on multi-million pound projects as part of our management accounts team. Whatever you do, you'll find plenty of responsibility and the chance to gain multiple qualifications. And you'll be a highly trained soldier giving essential support to soldiers everywhere, on the front line and back in the UK.
You should like:
- Working with and helping people
- Working in an office / indoors
- Computing and technology
- Responsibility and decision-making
- Driving vehicles
- Minimum GCSE grade D in English Language and Maths.
- Vocational qualifications such as an NVQ in Business Administration will also be considered.
Qualifications you can achieve:
- Introductory Award in Administrative Management (Key Skills Level 2 qualification)
- Institute of Administrative Management accreditation throughout your career
- Certificate in Administrative Management (QCF Level 3)
- Cat B Driving Licence
- Human Resource Management (including Chartered Institute of Personal Development)
- Information Technology Qualification (ITQ) Apprenticeship QCF Level 2
- Accountancy qualifications including Chartered Institute of Management Accountants