Our partner is a market-leader FMCG company, who is looking for a talented Trade Digital Network Specialist, who would be responsible for planning, leading, deploying and evaluating all digital tools and content development.
- Proactively seek for opportunities to enlarge the scope of trade digital engagement.
- Continuously search and follow new digital technologies, trends, innovative and user-centric solutions and proactively come up with new ideas that is increasing the digital engagement of retailers and suitable for the local environment.
- Continuously come up with proposals in order to increase the active usage of trade digital network by retailers
- Manage relevant agencies & 3rd party suppliers and continuously evaluate their performance
- Develop and continuously evaluate & align all processes related to digital platforms and contents' development and deployment to increase effectivity.
- Ensure smooth collaboration with all relevant stakeholders and share best practices within the organisation and the region.
- BSc or MSc degree preferably in marketing or other related areas
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- Knowledge of various digital platforms, solutions
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, retail marketing, marketing or related field
- Strong project management skills
- Creative, eager to learn
- Relevant marketing knowledge
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term opportunity, career perspective
- Innovative technologies, services, and processes