TPU Team Leader
For our client, one of the world's leading multinational banks, we are looking for a Third Party Risk Team Leader into their Budapest office.
The Third Party Risk Team Lead will be responsible for the management and supervision of the day-to-day operational activities conducted by a team of third party risk analysts, including leading efforts to ensure the effective execution of the TPU responsibilities, overseeing the completion of data collection and analytics, and fostering a productive team environment.
- Lead day-to-day activities of TPU teams in a supervisory capacity
- Provide input to performance measurements of teams and provide coaching
- Provide expert guidance and support on the development of key controls, standard processes, operating procedures, and promulgation of best practices
- Interface with Third Party Officers (TPOs), Business Activity Owners (BAOs), and Sector and Regional Risk teams and other Citi business stakeholders on a regular basis
- Review results of third-party risk monitoring activities providing credible challenges to, and quality checks of, such results
- Perform a lead role in the design, development, and execution of key TPU initiatives
- Perform reviews of pre-contract due diligence, post-contract ongoing monitoring activities and provide credible challenges to accountable / responsible parties
- Monitor progress on agreed upon third-party remediation activities and escalate issues as necessary
- Conduct onsite third-party visits to assess compliance with internal policies and standards, where appropriate
- Support reporting activities as required
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Preferred 6+ years of direct, relevant experience in third-party risk identification and management, operational risk management, compliance and/or audit
- Prior management experience as a Supervisor and / or Team Lead of 10+ member teams
- Ideal candidate would have experience in the financial services industry and a working knowledge of banking regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Strong organization skills, with proven ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Detail oriented, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
Develop deep knowledge of category management, create strategy and category tactics; build relationships and undertake effective stakeholder management.
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján