Tools and Methods Engineer
Tools and Methods Engineer
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||The main purpose is to design tools supporting service deliveries and also to identify new business opportunities in the given service area.|
|Duties:||The Tools & Methods Engineer participates in the following activities of the product development lifecycle: analyzing initial requirements and business needs, specifying functionality, verifying software solutions, supporting tool users and to provide marketing support and competence development related to them.
· Analyses of service delivery tools as needed.
· Design and specify new tool features, study and analyze user requirements and telecommunications background in deep level.
· Participate in feasibility and pre-studies.
· Define tool test cases and participate in testing.
· Giving user and project support, hold presentations and courses about the product.
· Keep regular contact with engineering & methods teams, tool users.
· Understand the business value of tool requirements in details and represent it within the software development team and towards the stakeholders too.
· Trains and supports end users of the tools.
· Improves service delivery processes.
· MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
· 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
· Telecom network domain knowledge in Radio Access Network product area is essential.
· RAN related Service Delivery experience, especially in Network Design or Product Configuration Engineering or Network Integration process area is an advantage.
· Experience in Agile software development is an advantage.
· Good command of written and spoken English.
· Presentation and communication skills.
· Problem solving and Strategic Thinking.
· Consultative selling skills.
· Planning and Organizational skills.
· Teamwork and Collaboration.
· Project Management skills.
|Known languages:||Good command of written and spoken English|
|Short company info:||Our client is a multinational company offering IT/telco development and other engineering services to its clients.
The company offers:
• the opportunity to work in a team of motivated professionals
• chance of development
• excellent working environment.
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: