We are looking for a Tools and Methods Engineer, Core Network.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and specify new tool features, study and analyze user requirements and telecommunications background in deep level
• Participate in tool customizations, collect project and customer requirements
• Participate in feasibility and pre-studies
• Create detailed low level studies and tool documentation including sales materials, user documentation, function specifications
• Define tool test cases and participate in testing
• Giving user and project support, hold presentations and courses about the product
• Keep regular contact with engineering & methods teams, tool users
• Understand the business value of tool requirements in details and represent it within the software development team and towards the stakeholders too.
• MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
• Telecom network domain knowledge in client's Radio Access Network product area is essential
• RAN related Service Delivery experience, especially in Network Design or Product Configuration Engineering or Network Integration process area is an advantage
• Telecom network domain knowledge in client's Core Network product area is essential
• Core Network related Service Delivery experience, especially in Network Design or Product Configuration Engineering or Network Integration process area is an advantage
• Experience in Agile software development is an advantage
• Good negotiation and presentation skills
• Team player: Comfortable working with a cross functional and self organizing team
• Diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Good command of written and spoken English
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application to E-mail cím megjelenítése.