Our client is world leader in electronic options trading. With a 15-year track record of success, they serve the international financial community by providing orderly, liquid markets in financial derivatives. They firm is at the heart of the modern trading process. They are active in 8 countries and on 23 international exchanges and provide quotes in a diverse global portfolio of equity options.
Build tools to sieve through gigabytes of data daily to help us understand and monitor what’s going on. Make miners to go back through terabytes of archives to fish for answers: what would have happened if we did this instead of that
last year? How often? How much? Be in charge for a small set of large and a legion of small tools to monitor, visualize, report, summarize, edit or manipulate data.
A completed BSc in science, technology, engineering or mathematics,
- MSc is strong a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English, ability to work in an international environment
- Strong C++ programming background.
- Be comfortable to read and continue legacy code
- Familiar with C# or willing to learn
- Dedication to programming, pursue a carrier as programmer
- Challenging work and motivating career development options
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard working conditions