The company is based in Szigetszentmiklós owns in excess of €20m worth of tools placed at our suppliers, primarily plastic injection moulding tools.
We are currently looking for candidates for the following position:
The ideal candidate:
• has competencies in tool making for all parts/materials used by Nilfisk, where we own the tool and a supplier uses the tool to manufacture our designed parts - (plastic molding, aluminum die casting etc..). The majority of our parts are made by plastic injection molding, hence professional knowledge and experiences in this industry is essential.
• is willing to visit the suppliers frequently in order to consult and solve issues with tools during the manufacturing process or maintenance.
• Organise emergency repairs with the appropriate tool makers
• Create and follow up on maintenance regimes for all tools
• Provide advice during product development related to tool development
• Maintain the product related 2D/3D tool technical
• Internal and external technical trouble-shooting on the existing product portfolio and the related plastic injection molding tools. Process coordination
• Give technical support during the injection molding tool installations and trials
• Ensure the proper and effective communication to the suppliers, factory and the development centers
• Up-to-date experience with plastic tool design and manufacturing (gate design, mold flow, ejection, cooling, venting, interface between the tool and molding machine)
• Experience with molding machine types and differences/advantages plus general knowledge of production processes / optimization.
• Knowledge of plastic materials – characteristics, specifications, usage.
• Project management experience, based on R&D documentation of tool manufacturing / testing / installation (coordination of tasks between tool maker, molder, Nilfisk factory in relation to project / New part design plan).
• Ability to manage several projects at same time, manage high work load in some periods
• Excellent communication skills when working with the suppliers
• Fluent in English
• Mechanical engineering or industrial designer degree
• Computer skills: PDM link, Pro Engineer (or CATIA V5), ERP/MRP system
• Inspiring working environment for a proactive, independent professional
• Young, dynamic team
• Travelling both in Hungary and abroad