Senior Full-Stack Web Developer (Contractor) (Budapest)
Our client is a multinational IT company developing network-data analytics software. Rooted In Ireland the company is offering its services to a wide range of industries wordwide. With its products the company helps all kinds of businesses to make sense of the raw data streaming through the network, enriching it with analytics and making it accessible, searchable and consumable. To support its dynamical growth we are looking for their new colleague in Budapest to the following position: Senior Full-Stack Web Developer (Contractor)Elvárások:
- IT related Degree and/or a proven track record in software engineering.
- Experience in object-style programming and in the use of dynamic updates via AJAX and RESTful web services.
- Experience working in agile teams and using source control systems (SVN preferred).
- Experience with TypeScript, LESS, slickgrid, highcharts, Python and PostgreSQL and Play framework.
- Database-driven applications – database design and SQL query development (we work with PostgreSQL).
- Experience with java web-services using SOAP and with RESTful web services.
- Automated unit-testing and integration testing testing (experience using jasmine an advantage).
- Numeric and historical data visualisation techniques.
- Sound knowledge of design patterns and designing with abstractions.
- Knowledge of user-interface design principles, automated build systems using ant, optimisation techniques, web standards and cross browser capabilities.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment; participate in daily scrum meeting.
As a Senior Web Developer within an Agile Development environment, you will design and develop features and components to present analytic insights to our customers. The aim of the company is to build the only streaming analytics architecture that makes complete sense of the world’s network data by instantly transforming it into real-time actionable insights.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Creative and inspirational work in a multinational environment.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Highly qualified and motivated team with a great team spirit.
- Innovative products, technologies and solutions.