On behalf of our multinational partner operating engineering services and product information we are currently looking for a Software Developer, who will participate in a Load Test Tool development called TitanSim. The tool itself is mainly written in TTCN-3, only some performance critical parts are written in C++.
- Design, implementation and verification of a TTCN-3 based load software solution called TitanSim.
- Close cooperation with the other teams working on the same solution
- Participation in maintenance activities of the related applications
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- Knowledge of testing concepts & strategies (Black Box, White Box, Legacy, Regression, Resilience, Feature Test)
- Precision, persistence, reliability
- Good team player
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Working experience as a software developer
- Experience in programming TTCN-3 , C or C++
- JCAT framework knowledge
- Has experience in Automated Test Environments (e.g Jenkins) and Scripting
- Has knowledge in Telecom networks, protocols and telecom standards (e.g. : SIP, Diameter, SS7 , Radius, etc )
- Has basic understanding of Agile
- Experience in Version Control Systems (e.g ClearCase, Git)