Tier 3 Sap basis Consultant
In the scope of new challenging project, we are searching for suitable candidates that will joint and support our partner's team of experiences specialists from a
Tier 3 Sap basis Consultant
position located in Bratislava (Slovakia).
- Manage customer SAP environments and act as the main technical interface to our trade customer(s).
- Provide technical support and leadership in a complex mission critical SAP environment.
- Ensure supported components are maintained, optimized and used effectively.
- Work with other domains to establish implementation plans for SAP changes, projects, implementations, backup and recovery.
- Lead and participate in SAP projects and complex changes, such as new implementations, transitions, migrations, upgrades, conversions etc.
- Provide SAP and Oracle expertise on the customer engagement team. Provide mission critical SAP consulting and support services.
- Manage/consult on the architecture and design of HW and SW within the client's environment.
- Provide solution options and participate in high availability designs.
- Participate in full cycle development, deployment to go-live.
- Provide day-to-day operations support and the highest level of incident management/escalation support, potentially including on-call support 7x24 on a rotational basis
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance of technology standards and solutions.
- Participate in regular account review sessions with the customer and account service team.
- Field customer requirements and map them into specifications.
- Forecast technology requirements based on clients’ needs.
Areas of responsibility/processes
- Service Level Management, Capacity Management (perform capacity checks and provide a trend analysis as required)
- Availability Management (Regularly checks availability reports and investigates on reported outages on a regular basis)
- Problem Management, Incident Management and Escalation (act as an escalation engineer, own the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and the technical solution)
- Change Management (act as Change Supervisor)
- Release Management (perform the proper handover into “production” of new applications/services)
- Configuration Management (responsible to maintain and update all technical Information in CMDB for the landscape IT-environment within his/her responsibility)
- Experience and knowledge includes SAP R/3 basis administration (system installations, upgrades, system migrations, back-up/recovery, performance tuning, system monitoring)
- SAP-certified technology consultant advantage
- Thorough understanding of system operating environments and database management including UNIX, Linux, AIX, Windows, TCP/IP and ORACLE; system administration experience advantageous
- Additional DB administration knowledge in SAPDB, Sybase, MSSQL or DB2 advantageous
- Good understanding and knowledge of one or several of the following SAP products: R/3, BW/BO, SCM, LiveCache, CRM, SRM, PI/XI, MDM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, HANA
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills, proactivity to identify potential problems in customer’s SAP environment, strong consulting skills
- Experience formulating overall strategies and operational solution design advantageous
- Deep understanding of business environment and IT, organization, processes (ITIL), implications of changes
- Leadership qualities: integrity, attention to detail, service oriented, goal oriented
- Fluent in English, other languages (e.g. German) may be an advantage
NATEK supports leaders in the optimization of their IT sourcing plans in CEE.
Since 2004, 400 IT consultants from 24 different countries around the world have joined NATEK to build and develop NATEK International Consulting and Outsourcing Services with activities throughout the European Region. NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania and Slovakia. We have created a global organization in order to develop long term partnerships with prestigious international companies in Europe and support them in their success.