Our client is the world’s leading supplier of value added aluminium profiles. As a global company is presented in 41 countries and has 23000 employees. Our Global Shared Service Center, located in Székesfehérvár, delivers IT and Financial Services to a number of Company sites.
Our Partner has gone through significant growth over the past decade via acquisitions. This process has resulted in a very heterogeneous ERP environment. As a response to these opportunities Company Group Board of Directors has approved a Global Strategic ERP Consolidation Program, called AXPRES. AXPRES, targets to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 globally. This vast effort generates new vacancies for ERP experts within Company’s Shared Services organization.
We are looking for a collegaue in the following position:
Testing and Setup Manager
The primary role of the Testing and Setup Manager is to design, develop and execute the end to end ERP Testing and Setup Strategy including Integrations
- Design the testing environment and coordinate its integrity for ERP solution
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of Test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP testing strategy
- Design, develop and maintain a test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions
- Coordinate the execution of unit, stress, volume, systems integration testing, data, Conference Room Pilot, User Acceptance Test and Operational Acceptance testing.
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Design and coordinate the execution of ERP setup according to the demands
- Improve and automate ERP setup processe
- 3 years’ experience in IT software testing management in a multinational environment
- 5 years’ experience in people management
- College or University Degree (IT /Business or Equivalent)
- Strong spoken and written English is a must
- Proven experience in collaboration in a global environment
- ERP testing and setup experience is a strong plus
- Experience in ITIL based environment
The company offers
Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Applicant interested in above position please send us your resume in Hungarian and English, in MS Word to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
More currently opening positions:
Data Migration Manager
Manager, Applications Technical Operation
Design and Build Manager
A-Credit 2000 Tanácsadó és Szolgáltató Kft.