- Analyzing requirements, test planning based on the requirements.
- Planning, creating and maintaining test cases.
- Documenting and evaluating test results, handling tickets.
- General communication with the colleagues, team leaders, test managers and customers.
- Active participation in troubleshooting, root cause analyzing.
- University/college degree specialized in IT
- At least 2 years testing experience
- Active, at least intermediate German in speaking and writing
- Team player attitude, excellent problem solving skills and being able to deal with a big workflow.
- SQL knowledge.
- UNIX knowledge.
- Certificate of good-conduct.
- Shell scripting
- ISTQB certification
- International project experience gained abroad