Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
who will be responsible for software testing.
• Identifies risks, definition and management of the implementation of countermeasures.
• Escalates of all test-relevant topics, participates in conflict resolution in the test environment.
• Timely identifies and escalates environment issues, data gaps and appropriate administration.
• Coordinates and coaches project teams regarding proper test procedure, review techniques for test basis testing, test case definition, use Quality Center, use of other test services, test automation, load and performance tests etc.
• Being the point of contact between project team, department and development team, for all test activities.
• Assists in the formulation of requirements with the aim of both functional and non-functional requirements regarding project definition.
• Defines / selects test-KPIs for the project reporting.
• Uses defect management (tracking, dispatching, analyzing, reporting).
• Prepares test concepts etc.
• College or university degree.
• Deep knowledge of testing tools and methodologies.
• Experience as testing lead.
• Frequent travelling.
• Fluent German.
• Intermediate English.
• Budapest, Hungary.