Our client is a fast growing multinational company which achieved more succes in the field of navigation and automative industry. Among their partners you can find automotive manufacturers, giant electronics companies, and mobile service providers. They can be found in more than 100 hundred countries and offer numerous software solutions for their partners.
They are seeking collegues for
- Design, develop, run, and document tests for built-in GPS navigation software and applications
- Professional management of the projects on tester side: roadmap and tasks, time estimates, identification of subtasks, management of technical implementation
- In the capacity of professional leader, attend in-house meetings, and client meetings, if necessary
- College/university degree (preferably in information technology/electrical engineering) At least 5 years of relevant professional experience ISTQB CTFL certification (CTAL preferred) Quality-oriented attitude Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously Flexible attitude Minimum intermediate-level English Ability to cope with stress
- A job at a successful global company in Hungary, where you can learn from the best Serious professional challenges A secure and well-paid job Cutting-edge infrastructure Flexible working hours The opportunity to develop the navigation software of the future in the present A youthful team The opportunity of working abroad for several weeks (Seoul, Tokyo, Detroit, Shanghai)
|IT / Informatika|