Our client is a global leaderforprocessing secure electronic financial transactions.
We are looking for an experienced
TEST ENVIRONMENT ADMINISTRATOR
based in theirBudapestoffice.
Job responsibilities would include:
- Understand and follow established company’s testing environment maintenance processes and practices.
- Build, know, document and maintain testing environments according to the current policies and procedures.
- Know relevant company’s products and components and their testing environments.
- If required, coordinate test environment construction and maintenance activities, both locally and remotely.
- Perform automation of the maintenance activities where required.
- Document and report test maintenance activities and evidences.
- Collaborate and cooperate with testers as well as other Test Administrators and other departments in all work-related activities.
- Ensure Test System application integrity and operability (incl. Information protection and security).
- Contribute to development and documentation of policies, procedures and best practices for test environment maintenance
- Conduct internal trainings for the testing team and other departments’ members about testing environments’ composition, specifics, maintenance practices etc as requested by the immediate superior
- Fulfill other project delivery and test environment maintenance related duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
- Strong skills administering Windows based applications including IIS, Windows application maintenance, Windows services, Event log checking
- Strong skills administering SQL Server 2005 & 2008 Management, Design, Database Architecture / Security
- Knowledge of Classic ASP
- Knowledge of Tomcat
- Bachelor’s Degree in ComputerScience orarelated academic field
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Strong planning and time-management skills
- Ability and readiness to work in nationally and geographically diversified teams
- Complex thinking in IT and businessrelated processes
Contact: Dalma Géczi
06 1 8833 506