For our well known multinational partner in Northern Hungary we are looking for a talented young professional in the following position:
Your duties will be the following:
- Select test methods, compile and improve processes and software;
- Calibrate and maintain test equipment;
- Create work instructions, documentations (i.e.: for test equipment, test software) and provide training;
- Support the production of actual products and new product introduction;
- Analyse the impact of results, make recommendations for technologic /functional /measurement technology improvements, discuss them to improve the product
- Collaborate with other departments,
- Direct the technician team.
- High level engineering degree,
- Fluent english knowledge,
- Plus 3 - 5 years experience,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Electrical Engineering (preferably weak current) qualification,
- Experience gained in Industrial electronic production area,
- Programming and circuit planning practice,
- LEAN mentality.
- Professional and personal development,
- Company culture supporting and recognizing performance,
- Reasonable wage, fringe benefits,
- International work conditions.