Position Overview and Responsibilities
• Coordinate test projects across manufacturing sites.
• Develop, standardize and improve manufacturing test processes in Production.
• Analyze manufacturing issues, implement solutions
• Identify areas of improvement and provide solutions and alternatives to drive yield rates.
• Train and mentor test technicians and operators
• Handling of quality escalations and engineering changes
• Take participate and play active role in new test designs, deploy it to manufacturing
• Take significant role in New Product Introduction
• Driving test equipment duplication (select, order, build, validate)
• Minimum B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering
• 3-5 years of Test Engineering experience in a multinational electronics-manufacturing environment.
• Strong project management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision is required.
• Knowledge of electrical test methods
• Programming knowledge (high level program language)
• Experience with LEAN directives (TPM, Visual Management, Kaizen etc.) is an advantage
• Demonstrates strong problem solving skills with quality driven mindset
• Works well independently - must be able to perform daily duties with minimum level of supervision
• Valuable team player in a group of people from different departments
• Can clearly/concisely communicate in English, ability to use multiple modes of communication (i.e. presentations)
• Must be dependable and demonstrate ability to have excellent attendance and punctuality
• Ability to priotize tasks
Apply for the Test Engineer position Link megjelenítése