On behalf of our multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
TEST ENGINEER FOR ENGINE COOLING DRIVES
position. Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- University degree in mechanical engineering, physics or similar technical field or natural science
- Several years of experience in the field of testing, validation, or experimental investigation ideally with focus on electrical drives.
- Knowledge in material sciences is appreciated
- Experience with customer discussions, ability of analytical thinking, ability to work in a team, good organizational skills
- Foreign language skills: English
- German language skill is advantage
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis and evaluation of customer specifications based on ECF product know-how
- Preparation of Compliance-Matrix for customer quotes
- Planning of test procedures and preparation of test sheets (if required in cooperation customers)
- Organization of tests incl. assembly of samples
- Evaluation of test results
- Preparation of reports (internal and for customers)
- Presentation of results (internal and for customers)
- Analysis and evaluation of optimization potential