Our partner is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry.
For their fast growing development team inBudapestwe are looking for:
Test Automation Manager
- Hire engineers to work on infrastructure and for writing test cases.
- Provide technical guidance in infrastructure development including but not limited to automation framework and test environments, career development and mentoring to team members.
- Daily management of objectives, priorities, tradeoffs, risk and performance management of all reporting staff.
- Assign areas of ownership; ensure engineers have clear priorities and adequate resources.
- Communicate status, risks, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects to cross functional teams and high-level management.
- 5+ years software development experience with a distinguished track record on technically demanding projects.
- 2+ years software management experience.
- Experience with REST API based automation and Selenium or other UI testing frameworks.
- Experience in setting up automation test environments and managing data across various systems.
- Proven track record in managing and delivering complex projects on tight schedules.
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational aptitude and time management skills.
- Comfortable working with ambiguous specifications and can prioritize on the fly.
- Experience in short release cycles and the full software lifecycle
- Speak and write in English
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science.
- EU work permit is required if not a Hungarian citizen.