Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired an unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Are you interested to be a tester in a project where you not only excel in certain technologies but also in the business domain which you support? Would you like to become a recognized expert in airline revenue accounting? Do you think that problem solving needs careful analysis? Lufthansa Systems Hungária is currently looking for new colleague. Apply now!
The product is a SAP-based revenue accounting system used worldwide by airlines.
- Interpretation and clarification of new/updated functional requirements
- Effort estimation and test design of variable sized software changes
- Test cases development based on functional requirements, user documentation, guidelines by programmers and customer managers
- Test cases, test sets design and execution for existing and new features in the range of bugfix testing, feature testing, release testing
- Test report generation and delivery
- Continuous enhancement of knowledge and expertise in the market analysis and network planning subdomains
- General IT background, user level computer skills, proficiency in using desktop applications
- Knowledge of different software testing and development processes
- Experience in software testing
- Good communication skills appropriate in a distributed, multicultural virtual team
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Analytic and solution oriented attitude
- Airline business domain knowledge (SSIM, Itinerary, Subfleet, Codeshares, Traffic Restriction, Hub etc.)
- Experience with CAST tools
- SQL and shell scripting languages
- ISTQB knowledge or certificate
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)