Test Analyst (eCommerce IT) - London
Our Commercial Banking division has a dedicated eCommerce IT Testing function working on the Functional testing for numerous high-profile projects, involving many cutting edge technologies such as Mobile.
The aim is to ultimately deliver a world-class eCommerce package for our front line sales teams by successfully integrating off-the-shelf software products with the bank internal systems, using hosted solutions and external services for integration.
We're looking for a Test Analyst, experienced in at least three stages of testing gained within a Bank or Financial Services organisation.
You'll assist in the execution of project testing, working with all stakeholders as well as Programme / Project managers to ensure the delivery of an industry leading eBusiness solutions.
This role will cover all projects within Commercial Banking eCommerce and involve end-to-end testing for the eCommerce Programme including System Testing, System Integration Testing, UAT, Automated Testing and Regression Testing.
We'll need you to also be an effective communicator and have great stakeholder management skills. Having previous experience of the Marketslink / RET system would also be advantageous.
- Timely delivery of quality tested software.
- Timely delivery and execution of quality test scripts
- Update HP ALM with testing results and issues.
- Support the Testing Lead in the implementation and execution of the Test Strategy.
- Follow best practice testing, defect tracking and issue resolution process.
- Create and execute test plans and delivering results in accordance with the project time scales.
- Liaise with project team members, tracking delivery and fix status
- Set up and administer testing tools and environments
- Review the quality of test plans
- Manage and execute the test phases successfully
- Deliver increasing team compliance with existing measures for reporting testing efforts
- Manage and administer the test tool HP QC.