Territory Sales Manager (Food and Beverage)
Territory Sales Manager
We are looking for a B2B sales professional to our international partner’s Food and Beverage division.
The new colleague’s will be responsible for insuring the sales target through the merchandising of sales and service programs within his/her territory and driving net sales growth and the generation of new business within a specific business, an appointed district, segment or channel.
- Builds contacts with customers, identifies and influences decision makers / opinion leaders.
- Coordinates sales and service activities with cross-divisional peers and internal functions (e.g. Marketing Services, Customer Service).
- Co-ordinates co-operation with distributors.
- Continuously contributes to improvement of processes in territory.
- Establishes new ways of doing business and increase sales.
- Finds unique and repeatable ways of solving problems.
- Maintains an active prospect funnel and drives new business development that meets the growth goals.
- Implements an annual Sales and Service Plan based on a Retain, Grow & Gain Strategy to ensure net sales growth targets by delivering Ecolab’s service excellence programs.
- Promotes the product portfolio with a focus on contribution margins.
- Ensures consultative sales supported by services and customer training.
- Reports results of customer contacts and planned activities to supervisor on regular basis.
- Adequate level of education (vocational training or University graduate).
- Previous sales experience in business-to-business sales environment.
- Proficient product & industry knowledge.
- Intermediate PC skills.
- Full driving license.