Telesales Executive - Worcestershire, Worcester, WR1 1
Up to £18,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Jelf is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. Founded over 25 years ago, it is a multi-award winning business employing over 1,100 members of staff and operating out of 33 offices across the UK.
As the third largest independent broker in the UK, Jelf works hand in hand with individuals, small businesses and multinationals in over 100 countries to provide a personal service based on its core value of placing the client at its heart.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Telesales Executive to join our Affinity Team within the Worcester APEX office.
About The Role
As our Telesales Executive you will be part of our Affinity Team and be focused on ensuring the client feels supported at all times and you will strive to ensure a positive end result. The ideal candidate will have an underwriting or brokering background.
Your main responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
- Providing a communication link between customers and insurers
- Managing an existing client portfolio, securing new clients in order to generate profitable income
- Understanding and using relevant scheme and affinity delegated underwriting authorities, documentation processes and procedures
- Updating and maintaining records on core systems
- Providing accurate reports containing activity and results
- Providing advice and assistance to customers in the event of a claim
To be successful in this role you should have excellent customer service skills and strict attention to detail, coupled with a methodical approach with an ability to prioritise your workload. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience during the recruitment process:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience in a telesales environment
- Experience working within the insurance industry, preferably in property
- Cert CII qualification is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and to set targets
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the regulatory guidelines and processes is desirable
- Self-driven and motivated
As a business that has been in operation for over 25 years we know how to look after our hard-working employees. We are offering a competitive salary of up to £18,000 per annum + bonus (based on experience). As part of the package we have additional benefits including Income Protection (55% of salary), Death In Service, Pension and Childcare Vouchers. Holiday entitlement is 23 days rising an extra day each year up to 28 days plus bank holidays. You can also buy or sell 5 days holiday of up to a maximum of 30 days per annum.
There is also flexible benefits you can receive discounts on that include Dental Insurance, Health Cashplan, Health screening, Life Scan, Private Medical Insurance, Gym Flex, Mobile phone scheme, Technology scheme, Travel Insurance and a Ride-to-Work scheme.
How To Apply
If you feel you have the skills, experience and ambition to succeed in this challenging role please apply for the position using the apply button on this page.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />