Telesales Executive - Gloucestershire, Bristol, BS153
Up to £22,000 + Benefits
Chipping Sodbury, South Gloucestershire
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and outgoing Telesales Executive to join our Chipping Sodbury office.
About the role
As our Telemarketing Executive you will be working to support the Sales Executives. You will be focused on ensuring the client feels supported at all times and you will strive to ensure a positive end result.
Working in Jelf Employee Benefits, you will discuss our broad range of products with existing and potential clients over the telephone.
Duties will include:
- Contacting prospects and securing appointments in line with targets
- Follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate new leads
- Identifying renewal opportunities and gathering customer information for the renewal procedure
- Promoting and developing the Jelf brand
- Updating and maintaining records on core systems
- Providing accurate reports containing activity and results
It is important for us to find the right attitude as opposed to industry experience. We are looking for individuals that are highly motivated and who are maybe looking for their first step into the insurance world.
To be considered for the role you should have the following experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Telemarketing experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to set targets
- Self-driven and motivated
- Enjoy taking on a new challenge
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
You should be able to work well under pressure and be enthusiastic with a high level of attention to detail. You should have well developed social skills and be an excellent communicator.
We are offering a competitive salary of up to £22,000 per annum (based on experience). As part of the package we have additional benefits including Income Protection (55% of salary), Death In Service, Pension and Childcare Vouchers. Holiday entitlement is 23 days rising an extra day each year up to 28 days plus bank holidays. You can also buy or sell 5 days holiday of up to a maximum of 30 days per annum.
There is also flexible benefits you can receive discounts on that include Dental Insurance, Health Cashplan, Health screening, Life Scan, Private Medical Insurance, Gym Flex, Mobile phone scheme, Technology scheme, Travel Insurance and a Ride-to-Work scheme.
Jelf is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. Founded over 25 years ago, it is a multi-award winning business employing over 1,100 members of staff and operating out of 33 offices across the UK.
As the third largest independent broker in the UK, Jelf works hand in hand with individuals, small businesses and multinationals in over 100 countries to provide a personal service based on its core value of placing the client at its heart.
If you would like to apply for this role please follow the instructions on the page or call our Careers line on for a confidential discussionLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />