Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a multinational company?
We are looking for You if you speak Fluent English and meet the below requirements.
The role is covering all telecommunication related activities in the London branch in the areas of system administration, supplier coordination and direct user support.
- Cisco Call Manager: Administering users, changes of faulty cisco phones
- BT ITS: Administering users and fixing trader board faults
- Mobile Telephony: Administering and maintaining Blackberry and other mobile equipment coordinating relationships between client and Mobile Operators (e.g. EE, Teleware), administering users on BES server
- Platform Management: Adding users to voice recording platform and running queries requested by compliance
- Supplier coordination: Interact with various suppliers to ensure delivery of outsourced services.
- Ordering and Invoicing: Point of contact for ordering and invoicing on telecommunication.
- Organize: usage reporting, eventually integrating Business Intelligence (BI) system monitors statistics and proactively identifies unusual consumption of resources
- University degree or equivalent education preferably in information technologies
- Fluent English language knowledge
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in IT or financial services companies. Experience with NICE Voice Recording, BT/ IPC Trader boards, Mobile Phone
- Telecom Support Engineer knowledge:
- Telephony infrastructure, IP infrastructure, Basics of wireline and mobile, communication protocols
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.