The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Telecom Service Delivery Engineer
who will be responsible for helping to ensure reliable, responsive provision of a telecom services environment.
- Plan and deploy standard IP networking solutions supporting the business growth (main technology areas: IP routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN solutions).
- Operational and documentation activities related to the global network environment.
- Technical project coordination at IT / Telecommunication service delivery projects.
- Providing Level3 support for L1/L2 telecom engineers at complex networking cases.
- Work with internal teams across the globe.
- Work with external service providers and vendors on technical projects.
- Provide on-call (at home standby) support on a periodic basis.
- Occasionally local and international travelling is required.
- Degree in Information Technology.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Minimum CCNP and/or CCSP level technical knowledge in IP networking.
- Strong technology knowledge required at:
- LAN/WAN network technologies, protocols,
- IP routing protocols (BGP,EIGRP),
- VPN technologies (IPSec, GRE),
- Network security technologies (CheckPoint, Cisco ASA firewalls).
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience at operation and deployment activities at global/enterprise grade networks.
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows based desktop & server technologies.
- Analytical thinking for problem and project handling.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Cisco IP Telephony, ACE, FWSM, UCS, Nexus, NMS/HP NNMI, Hypercom MegaNac, IBM IPS and SIEM solutions.