Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching candidate for the following position:
Technology Risk Manager (E-C26)
• Provide support and Governance for Risk Management, Supplier Management, Records Management, Legal & Regulatory, Risk Assessment, Controls Assurance, Strategic Initiatives and ad hoc risk and controls activities including internal & external reviews.
• Support Risk and Controls team in disseminating policy awareness and assessing the impact of these including any changes for entities within the region.
• This includes performing controls assurance, gap analyses and verifying processes are being adhered too and controls are being executed effectively.
• Provide strong oversight of CAP (Corrective Action Plan) remediation activities both for audit and control issues including quality completion of Risk Exception documentation.
• Support the risk assessment program within Citi and region including governance, oversight and reporting of the Management Control Assessments (MCA) and EMEA Technology Risk Assessment Dashboard (ETRAD).
• Support Risk and Controls in governance and processes around laws and regulations including Cross-border, Data Privacy and SOX programs.
• Support region through governance and tracking ensuring the remediation of corrective actions relating to both self-identified and audit issues are completed on time and with the appropriate level of quality and adherence to IBAM.
• Assist in all interactions with audit including deliverables management, audit fieldwork, business monitoring and meetings.
• Support other Risk & Controls staff including regional and global clients in performing ad hoc control assessment activities to evaluate risk management activities within the region.
• Enhance and develop process and solutions improve efficiency and quality of delivery whilst strengthening the control foundation that supports our support client requirements.
• Identify opportunities to streamline or eliminate current processes / metrics that have limited value.
• Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely data is provided for the risk and controls Weekly Operations reports including regional / global management metrics tracking, and preparing and proofreading data for reports.
• Identify key analytics and metrics (e.g. KRI/KPIs) to support effective management of operational risk within the region.
• Utilise ETRAD in use throughout the region to provide meaningful information to identify issues through reported metrics, trends, and controls assurance and ensure corrective actions are raised to address gap.
• Higher degree
• Fluent English language skills
• 6-8 years of relevant technology risk and controls experience
• Ability to build strong relationships between businesses and across countries
• Professional IT or Risk qualification (preferred) - CISA/CISM preferable.
Language requirements (including proficiency levels for speaking, reading, and writing):
Strong communication skills in English with regard to speaking, reading, writing and presenting.
Location: Budapest, travelling 10 % of the time
Working hours: normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position
In case you are interested please register online. You can call: +36-30-730-2549