Technology Risk Management Senior Specialist
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for new colleagues now.
- Support Risk and Controls team in disseminating policy updates, entities and assessing the impact of these policies including any changes for entities/countries within the region. This includes performing controls assurance, gap analyses and verifying processes are being adhered to and controls are being executed effectively.
- Support the risk assessment program within the company and the region including training, governance, oversight and reporting of Management Control Assessments and Enterprise Technology Risk Assessment Dashboard.
- Enhance and develop processes and solutions to improve efficiency and quality of delivery whilst strengthening the control foundation that supports our clients. Identify opportunities to streamline and look for continuous improvements to our processes
- Support the entities governance of legal and regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, Cross-border, Data Privacy and SOX programs.
- Support region with identification and remediation of issues ensuring the corrective action plans relating to both self-identified and audit issues contain the appropriate level of quality and adhere to IBAM criteria (issue being addressed by management).
- Assist in all interactions with audit (internal and external) including deliverables management, audit fieldwork, business monitoring and audit meetings.
- Support other Risk & Controls staff including regional and global clients in performing ad hoc control assessment activities to evaluate risk management activities within the region.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely data is provided for the risk and controls Weekly Operations reports including regional / global management metrics tracking, and preparing and verifying data for reports.
- Identify key analytics and metrics (e.g. KRI/KPIs) to support effective management of operational risk within the region.
- Enhance knowledge of processes and systems
- Experience Audit activities in a mature operating environment
- Drive process improvements, working in high profile environment with high level of visibility to all levels of management
- Working in partnership with global team
- Understanding of Controls environment, Risk based thinking and Information security principles
-Process definition and creation, including document control
Elvárások / Requirements
- Proficiency with all MS Office products.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Strong work ethic
- Analytical approach with an eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Basic Computer Programming knowledge and interest is an advantage (Visual Basic or C#)
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Challenging position, with global serious responsibility
- Attractive working environment
- Professional team
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a