Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching candidate for the following position:
Technology Risk and Control Manager (E-C20)
This role is required to ensure that the EMEA entities maintain the current high standard or risk oversight, and that the quality of understanding of risk and controls continues. The role is required to ensure that the EMEA continues to develop the strong level of governance and oversight of risk that is required by both the entity management, and the internal and external regulators.
• Support Risk and Controls team in disseminating policy awareness and assessing the impact of these including any changes for entities within the region. This includes performing controls assurance, gap analyses and verifying processes are being adhered too and controls are being executed effectively.
• Provide strong oversight of CAP (Corrective Action Plan) remediation activities both for audit and control issues including quality completion of Risk Exception documentation.
• Support the risk assessment program within the company and region including governance, oversight and reporting of Risk & Controls Self Assessment (RCSA), Management Control Assessments (MCA) and EMEA Technology Risk Assessment Dashboard (ETRAD).
• Support Risk and Controls in governance and processes around laws and regulations including Cross-border, Data Privacy and SOX programs.
• Support region through governance and tracking ensuring the remediation of corrective actions relating to both self-identified and audit issues are completed on time and with the appropriate level of quality and adherence to IBAM. Assist in all interactions with audit including deliverables management, audit fieldwork, business monitoring and meetings.
• Support other Risk & Controls staff including regional and global clients in performing ad hoc control assessment activities to evaluate risk management activities within the region.
• Enhance and develop process and solutions improve efficiency and quality of delivery whilst strengthening the control foundation that supports our support client requirements. Identify opportunities to streamline or eliminate current processes / metrics that have limited value.
• Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely data is provided for the risk and controls Weekly Operations reports including regional / global management metrics tracking, and preparing and proofreading data for reports.
• Identify key analytics and metrics (e.g. KRI/KPIs) to support effective management of operational risk within the region. Utilise ETRAD in use throughout the region to provide meaningful information to identify issues through reported metrics, trends, and controls assurance and ensure corrective actions are raised to address gaps.
• Supporting EMEA Risk & Controls on completing defined tasks as appropriate.
• Additional ad hoc risk and compliance work.
• Travel may be required as part of risk and control activities.
• Higher degree
• Fluent English
• 10 years of relevant experience
• Experience in IT projects and controls
• Technology risk/audit/controls experience
• Data analysis/metrics experience
• Project management and leadership skills
• Understanding of at least one infrastructure area
• Strong technical ability / and or understanding of technology within CTI and datacentres
• Ability to operate in remote working environment with global teams from various locations
• Understanding of what Risk Management entails and ability to translate requirements into controls across technical streams
• Proficiency with all MS Office products
• Good interpersonal and written skills
• Analytical approach with an eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy CISA, CRISC or CISSP preferred
Language requirements (including proficiency levels for speaking, reading, and writing):
Strong communication skills in English with regard to speaking, reading, writing and presenting.
Location: Budapest, travelling 10 % of the time
Working hours: normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position
In case you are interested please register online. You can call: +36-30-730-2549