We are currently looking for fresh graduated candidates on behalf of our prestigious multinational client operating all over the world in financial services.
For yearly starting full-time Technology Fresh Graduate Program we are seeking after ambitious, open minded, young and enthusiastic candidates who are feel desire for technologies, adaptive for globally integrated team work or simply consider themselves exceptional problem solvers. Our client is continuously growing and expands services where valuable, hard worker, innovative candidates are more than welcome.
Training Program is held twice a year in New York and London, and the 14 weeks curriculum includes intensive technology training both theoretical and lab practice, exposure to senior managers, professional skills workshops and practice projects which meets real business needs. Trainees develop a strong network of colleagues during the programme and build a long lasting relationships.
Applicants should be familiar with Windows and UNIX/LINUX. Ideal candidate has an up-to-date knowledge of networking and current leading technologies. Both strong database and scripting skills are required.
After a successfully completed program, hires will start to work full time in one of the technology teams located in Budapest.
- Candidates who are recently graduated or in their final year at the University
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related science or engineering discipline
- Strong intermediate level of English (both oral and written)
- Excellent problem-solving, communication teamwork and analytical skills
- Demonstrated interest in technology
- Experience in Windows LINUX/UNIX and NETWORKING
- Comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory and scripting skills
- Strong database and scripting skills is a must
- Maximum 2 years of experience is an advantage