Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
As a technical writer in Nokia’s customer documentation team you will provide high quality documentation for our clients and internal teams.
We are waiting for your application if
- You have a degree in a technical field (preferably IT or Telecommunications) or a degree in English with a strong technical understanding and technical writing experience
- You are eligible to work in Hungary (or EU)
- You have excellent English writing skills
- You are customer focused
- You are able to work independently and would enjoy working in teams in a multinational environment
- You can cope with tight deadlines
- You have strong information gathering skills
What we offer?
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- Company mobile phone with internet access
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly workplace
- International career opportunities
- Local medical services, company insurance
- City center office with excellent public transportation links
If You are interested send your CV to the email address below.