Generic R&D Division
is looking for a
- Drafting the key technical and regulatory documents with the purpose to provide
- clear and professionally sound content
- at required language proficiency
- in accordance with the regulatory requirements
to the key stakeholders;
- Designing templates, providing guidance for drafting the key technical and regulatory documents;
- Providing training and continuously develop employee to actively pursue the good practice for technical writing;
- Reviewing and supervising the quality level of key technical and regulatory documents.
- B.Sc. in Natural Sciences;
- 5 years experience in pharmaceutical business;
- Professional English language knowledge is a must!
- Excellent grammatical and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of EMA/FDA and ICH guidelines;
- Conceptual thinking;
- High level of precision;
- Structured and organised approach;
- Strong user knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Studies in Chemistry or Pharmacy;
- Experience in regulatory affairs is highly preferred;
- Native English speaking;
- Knowledge of GMP and GLP.
What we offer:
- Stable multinational environment;
- Competitive salary and benefit package;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- High-tech work environment and dynamic team spirit.
In case you are interested in this position
you can apply with your professional CV and cover letter
in Hungarian and in English at the web page below.
TEVA Gyógyszergyár Zrt.