Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to maintain the documentation of our crew management software.
- Compose and update user guides and technical manuals
- Create and maintain webhelp and PDF templates in our authoring tools
- Supervise the overall release documentation of the crew management software
- Share innovative ideas with our technical writing team to enhance company-wide documentation processes
The ideal candidate
- Has Cambridge Proficiency or equivalent English certificate, or is a native speaker
- Can explain complex technical concepts in a clear and meaningful manner
- Has some experience in software development and coding
- Is acquainted with cloud-based document handling systems
- Has worked with XML-based authoring tools
- 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Master’s degree in English or in a technical field
- Willingness to travel abroad for short periods
Required for employment
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.