We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company ) as
The Technical Writer creates operator and/ or technical service documentation for end user customers and internal field service engineers.Tasks:
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Develop and manage all documentation requirements related to complex hardware system
- Author, review, edit assigned documentation projects and programs perform the work in English.
- Adhere to company technical publications standards
- Track and fix documentation defects
- Assist in the development and implementation of the operator and service documentation strategy
- Create full operator and service documentation release
- The Technical Writer may be asked to test documentation on system
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the company Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
Bachelor's Degree in English, Technical Writing, Journalism or a similar field and 1+ year experience writing and editing HW product documentation
Proficiency in Adobe (Framemaker, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat), Visio, and Microsoft Suite software
Proven ability to work independently and in teams and experience working as part of a global team.
Flexible and versatile individual who can interact effectively in a multi-cultural work environment.
Individual who has an excellent eye for the details and possesses exceptional problem-solving qualities.
Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, presentation skills and technical communication skills.
Experience in content management tool leveraging DITA documentation standard
or Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical and 1+ year experience writing and editing HW product documentation
or technical degree in Electrical or Mechanical and 5+ year experience writing and editing HW product documentation
Experience in releasing full product documentation
Experience working with global development sites
Demonstrated proficiency in a structured XML authoring and editing environment
Experience in working with a Component Content Management System (CCMS)
- Multinational enviroment and working conditions
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Competitive benefit package
We are looking forward to your English and Hungarian CV with salary expectation to the following address: E-mail cím megjelenítése