Technical Writer – SDD MAD MicReD
We are looking for a highly motivated energetic Technical writer to work in
SDD MAD MicReD, Budapest.
College / University degree in a related field, industry experience in the electronics or SW industry, along with:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an English language technical writer role in a technical environment
- Track record in creating structured and clear documentation of products and product features (HW, SW)
- Ability to understand technical products and features and select the relevant information from specification, engineering descriptions and hands-on experience
- Advanced user knowledge of FrameMaker, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and MS Office
- Fluent in English, especially in writing
- Interested in technology and electronics, quick learner
- Attention to detail, precision in work, determined to follow through tasks till completion
- Ability to perform independently in a highly technical work environment
The Technical Writer ´s primary job is to create and maintain the full customer documentation set of a measurement instrument product family. This includes understanding the product features and their users, structuring this information to user documents following the guidance of product management, obtaining the necessary developer input and from this creating the product documentation in the corporate format. Additionally customer or product/feature specific cases may require the complete creation of non-standard documents.
Primary: The primary responsibility is maintaining an up-to-date, accurate and consistent product documentation set that enables the customers to set-up and use the given products with no additional guidance.
Secondary: Additionally the Technical Writer / Product Documentation Specialist is encouraged to provide input to product management and development on the usability of the product and the clarity of the product structure.