Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Technical Test Analyst
Are you interested in being a tester in a project where you excel not only in certain technologies but also in the business domain which you support? Do you think that problem solving needs careful analysis?
Join us as a Technical Test Analyst and provide high quality solutions for our clients in the Aviation Industry!
You will be responsible for
- Participating in implemetation projects as being responsible for test automation
- Understanding the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation
- Writing test scripts
- Validating requirements / user stories from testing perspective
- Rewriting manual test cases to automated ones
- Continuously communicating with other parties involved in the project
You are looking for us, if You
- Have several years of experience in test automation
- Are familiar with different automation tools and software testing processes
- Understand the software development processes and methodologies (specially Scrum)
- Have experience in Continuous Integration
- Are able to communicate in English both spoken and written
The ideal candidate
- Is a self-starter who has the ability to take initiative
- Has excellent communication skills
- Enjoys understanding complex systems and not afraid to ask questions
- Has a team player attitude
An advantage can be
- German knowledge
- ISTQB knowledge, preferably with certification
Required for employment
- Certificate of good conduct
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.