Our global partner, an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions, is looking for a
Technical System Analyst
who will be responsible for executing and maintaining an array of diverse operational processes (back-office) in the companies merchant acquiring central operations team. Ensures continuous, error-free operation and a close working relationship with other departments.
What we offer:
- Professional and international working environment.
- Premium account projects.
- Opportunity to advance professionally.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible working time.
- Application implementation and testing.
- Implement technical projects on central authorization and clearing systems located in Budapest, Hungary.
- Design and manage configuration changes to support the operating processes and business requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in order to implement successfully the respective projects.
- Provide 2nd level support to different internal and external test teams (various geographical locations).
- Support the testing and quality assurance processes by investigating identified technical issues.
- University or College in Engineering or IT.
- 2 years of experience in IT system analysis or project implementation preferably on Intel based platform.
- Strong MSSQL knowledge and experience in system administration and maintenance.
- Experience in troubleshooting and application support.
- Good testing skills.
- Project oriented approach.
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Show initiative, analytical thinking.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Quick learner and flexible personality.
Location: Budapest, Hungary
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant Link megjelenítése or call +36 30 291 3089.