Technical Support Specialist @Oracle, based in Budapest
When you provide the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and in fact, help drive the success of all 100 companies in the Fortune 100, you have pretty high standards. That’s why at Oracle, we seek only the top talents to join our team.
If you feel like you’ve hit the ceiling of your current job anyhow related to customer service or IT help desk, or wish to make an impact as a talented graduate with language skills, join the company, whose potential is virtually limitless.
Summary of Position:
This is providing a mid to advanced level of support for our software (used for clinical trials) and technical recommendations for more complex issues. At this level, assignments will range from simple to complex in nature, where judgment may be required in problem resolution and customer guidance.
The successful candidate must balance his or her Product knowledge and interpersonal skills with a high level of customer service objectives in all stages of work.
Only one of the following languages in combination with English is required along with Technical Support and/or customer service experience:
- Provide first line response for users requiring assistance with technology related issues and problems.
- Provide technical recommendations for more complex problems by using troubleshooting skills and analytic approach.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email and/or using a help desk management system.
- Track issues to resolution updating the internal knowledge base and/or communicating with relevant business units.
- Escalate more involved problems to the appropriate Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams.
- Update daily status reports and shift handover reports.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
- Provide a single view to the organization for information technology related problems.
- Ensure ownership of issues as per the SLA
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication, both written and spoken
- Telephone confidence
- Organizational Skills
- Common IT applications and common hardware knowledge
- Word processing and spreadsheet applications (e.g. MS Office’s Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Knowledge of CRMS Tools is a plus
- At least one fluently spoken European language
- Customer Service
- Planning &organizing
- Problem Solving
- Time management
- Good interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning abilities.
- Ideally a graduate with at least one year experience in a Technical Support Helpdesk or any other customer service oriented environment
- Multiple positions are available with shift patterns
In return, we offer a very competitive compensation package and provide the opportunity for you to showcase your talent as you enjoy the rewards of representing technology that is the envy of the industry.
Join us and be part of the best driving force in the business!
Change is good. This change is even better.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply please use the apply button or send your CV directly at the email address below!
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).