Our Client is looking for a Technical support engineer, who would be responsible for global processes and would need to work together with international partners and involves regular meetings and supporting their function by problem solving and providing technical expertise. The team consists 3 employees. The team is responsible for providing reporting solutions on and services to the banking, mobile communications and network security markets.
- Testing and approval of Customer Product, working with the customer and to ensure that all of the customer requirements have been met
- Implementation and integration of Customer Products and makes it bug free
- Helping the Customer to develop their solutions and strategies to identify new revenue streams that could be advantageous to both parties
- Supporting personalization manager and personalization operators
- Ensuring the customized profiles are workable ones
- Develop and maintain technical relationship with key personnel within the customers, and potential targets
- Involves on-site testing, working to ensure that the customer has total satisfaction and confidence in the product.
- Relevant IT, system integrator or system administrator background
- Experience in office systems and tools (0-3 years experience – fresh graduated are also welcome)
- Communicative level in English
- PKI, EMV experiences is a plus
- Experience in customer relationship management, services
- Systematic approach to problems
- Willing to travelling
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 541
E-mail: zsófia.vizeli @reedglobal.com
Web page: Link megjelenítése