Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Our team is responsible for technical support activities of Serve atOnce Device Manager (SADM).
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing Tier3 support for SADM by solving demanding customer request cases and reporting according to the relevant NSN processes. He/she is expected to to:
- identify and solve technical problems
- identify software faults and escalate them to the R&D
- independently carry out installation, commissioning and integration activities for our customers
- participate to emergency support activities in 24/7 duty
- install and test change and enhancement delivery packages in our own lab environment
- participate to product program work by executing installation and system acceptance tests and reporting the findings to the program
We are waiting for your application if
- You have a B.Sc or M.Sc degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, programming engineering or an equivalent qualification (or you will finish your studies soon)
- You are eligible to work in Hungary (or EU)
- You are familiar with troubleshooting/debugging techniques
- With your confident English skills you easily fit in an international team
- You have problem understanding and attitude for problem-solving
- You have analytical thinking and customer-service mindset
- You are creative and flexible
- You pay attention to detail and quality orientation
- You have stress-tolerance
- You enjoy working in team and in multinational environment
What we offer?
- Our office is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Ráday Street
- Excellent public transportation, great infrastructure
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- Company mobile phone with internet access
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly workplace
- International career opportunities
- Local medical service, company insurance
If You are interested send your CV to the email address below.