Our partner is the No. 1 global supplier of professional cleaning equipment with headquarters in Denmark. They have more than 50 sales companies and distributors word-wide, and a wide ranging product portfolio covering vacuum cleaners, floor care machines and high-pressure cleaners.
Currently we are looking for
Technical support engineer
to our production facility in Szigetszentmiklós
• Product responsibility - ensure the proper technical specification/performance for the existing products through the Technical Operational centres
• Coordinate the implementation of the engineering change orders – ECO (ECN) to the Production
• Create, modify and maintain BOM-s in MRP system based on ECO (ECN) for deadline
• Create the proper local technical documentation for the existing product portfolio
• Product troubleshooting, create root cause analysis, initiate engineering change request (ECR), follow-up
• Technical support to suppliers, coordinate sampling process, technical evaluation
• Coordination among departments and Technical Operational centres to prepare technical changes ready for production. Ensure effective internal-external communication.
• Create product own cost calculation according to the company rules
• Continous improvement, LEAN
• Mechanical or electrical engineering degree
• Strong technical mind
• Experience in building BOM for production
• Fluent English both verbal and written
• Excel and MRP system knowledge
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage
• Excellent organization skill
• Structured, logical thinking
We offer a challenging job in multinational environment.
If you are interested in the job opportunity please send us your CV and motivation letter!