Our client is a multinational, industry leading provider of drilling modules to the oil and gas industry. The company commissions, designs, manufactures, installs, and provides aftermarket service for a wide variety of drilling systems and equipment.
To the office in South Norway, we are now looking for an Engineer within Technical Safety to join the team.
- Working within the Department of Technical Safety to assist in maintaining our clients security policy due to the increased focus on software and documentation;
- Assist the Project Department and Sales Department with the support of technical safety issues.
- Development and evaluation of technical safety plans in the project;
- Defining analyzes and tasks according to technical safety plans;
- A review of relevant engineering drawings and documents. Participating in the design process of both individual equipment and/or complete drilling equipment packages;
- Preparation and/or reviewing of the technical safety tasks and documentation of projects;
- Holder and conduct safety studies;
- Standardize and implement technical security procedures and documentation;
- Minimizing the number of accidents associated with the equipment, and the adverse effects of any incidents on persons, the environment or property;
- The expertise within the group include class rules (rules and Regulations), security studies as HAZOP, HAZID, FME (C) A, and occupational considerations related to the equipment supplied.
- We are looking for positive and motivated employees who want to move to Norway on a permanent basis. Prior experience within the oil and gas industry is not required but is an advantage;
- technical training as an engineer or engineer;
- good knowledge of the regulations and class requirements and experience with technical safety analysis equipment;
- Interest in the subject of offshore engineering;
- good communication skills in English (written and oral);
- Organized, quality conscious personality, motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development;
- Standard Norwegian engineering salary;
- Exiting career opportunities;
- Contract through Kelly Services Norway the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment.
- Onshore offices of Client in South Norway - some traveling involved occasionally.